Monday, January 15, 2018

The Best Place to Be ~ For Susan

























Friendship is organic ~ 
Love is kind and sees in we
And in all the world
That's the best place to be

With a friend who loves you
Who knows all your flaws
A friend who comes running
Anytime you call


I'll collect your tear drops

And your laughter too
As you collect mine also
It's just what friends do

I love when you talk to me
And get right in my face
I can't look away from you
As you take over my space

I listen as you speak

And gaze into your eyes
As our hearts let go
Of all the wheres and whys


You have my full attention 
I cannot look away 
You remind me that I'm raining 
On this fine sunny day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Right Where We Are

 A murder of crows A bouquet of toes A gaggle of geese A mouth full of teeth A herd of cows An eye full of wows A star in the night A wish w...