Friday, September 14, 2018

Rainbow Stampede

The clouds have given way to the morning sun and the rainbow stampede has just begun.
Throwing out colors from floor to ceiling a brand new day just for healing.
All of the broken rested through the night, all of the pain tucked out of sight.
We wake we rise with eyes anew with purposeful dreams that give us a clue.
How do we heal as we walk away, from promises broken of yesterday.
We'll take a walk, we'll play ball after supper. My beautiful pup who is like no other.
The rainbow bridge ~ well it must be real for heaven to have any earthly appeal.
Please run to find me when it is my turn to cross and if you would, please bring the boss.
A deity that I'm dying to see, to hug and praise for giving you to me.
I miss you, I love you beyond the stars, and no one ever had a love like ours.









1 comment:

Right Where We Are

 A murder of crows A bouquet of toes A gaggle of geese A mouth full of teeth A herd of cows An eye full of wows A star in the night A wish w...