Thursday, June 14, 2018

Snuggles and Cuddles

Yes Father's day is so close but a girlfriend posted this on Facebook with adorable photos of her twins. (Kids are just precious to Mothers and Fathers):

'I absolutely love sleeping photos. There's something magical about the stillness, sweetness, and serenity they capture. I think I'd like to make two photo books filled with sleeping photos, lullabies, and some of our nighttime sayings for each of our Littles'.

Being an "old" Mom my heart was inspired and interpreted what she said like this:

Snuggles and cuddles with nursery rhymes
Lullabies, blankets then sleepy time
First one dozes then there goes the other
The day is done ~ so glad I'm their Mother

I turn off the light but I am still beaming
They are both sweet now what needs cleaning
Soon we will get up and start a new day
With breakfast and hugs then time to play

💖  💗  💘  Love is kind (and may be seen in rhyme). 💖  💗  💘



No comments:

Post a Comment

Right Where We Are

 A murder of crows A bouquet of toes A gaggle of geese A mouth full of teeth A herd of cows An eye full of wows A star in the night A wish w...